MY NEW BLOGADDRESS

Cannes morning at the market 
_
Huomenta ihanat! Tältä näytti mun aamu kun sain herätä upeasta Cannesista, kävellä ympäri toreja ja nauttia aamupalasta auringossa. Oli ihana herätä omasta sängystä tänään, mutta näitä maisemia ja lampöä on kieltämättä vähän ikävä... Eilen tuli vietettyä rento päivä kaupoilla ja tänään luvassa kuvailua ja matkapostausten kirjoittelua. Toivottavasti tänään ei taas sada...x
____________________________________________
Good morning lovelies! This is what my morning looked like in Cannes, when I got to wake up to this beautiful scenery, stroll around the markets and enjoy my breakfast in the sun. It was nice to wake up in my own bed this morning, but I really do miss the surroundings and the warmth... Yesterday was a chill day at the shops and todays plans include shooting and writing more travel posts. Hopefully it won't rain again today... x 

2 kommenttia

Sisällön tarjoaa Blogger.